THE MAINTENANCE VEHICLES WORK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR ROADS/AIRPORTS (DMi)
The maintenance vehicles work management system for roads/airports enables performing work of various kinds of maintenance devices quickly, efficiently, on time, even in case of unplanned emergency operations.
The maintenance vehicles’ work management system provides:
- Tracking of vehicles on the map in real time, indicating the actual situation on the roads, along with the performance time and extent of work remaining, and transferring information on held resources of, among others, icing agents.
- Effective planning of human resources and hardware use in real time, with pointing to the work already carried out in a given period of time, so that planning becomes even more effective.
- Creating tasks to perform for vehicle operators.
- Creating reports that enable better management – not only of the maintenance vehicles, but of all vehicles that are integrated with the system.
- Access to current and historical data stored safely and securely online.
The system enables ensuring smooth operation of airports and roads, and prevents excluding them of normal service, especially in case of heavy snowfall.